The Diversity Plan is 9 pages in length and includes a wealth of information essential to running a successful cannabis operation. The Diversity Plan provides a guide as to how your team plans to recruit and retain a diverse team of employees and vendors. Our team of professional writers, steeped in regulatory experience, has created this template for your business. Interspersed throughout the template are “Pro-Tips”; these contain our advice, which is designed to help you include personalized information to strengthen your application and make it highly competitive.
Canna Business Services has helped clients be awarded licenses in some of the most competitive markets in the United States.
We highly suggest including state-specific requirements, regulatory references and citations, and any other items that you might need to stand out. However, we believe this template is one that will help you advance in your cannabis journey. Be sure to check out our other templates for use in the completion of your remaining application sections. We recommend a ten (10) hour package of consulting hours to help you meet your state’s regulatory requirements for this section. Contact us at 888.453.0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.
This template is customizable and has descriptions and suggestions for all categories. An outline of the Diversity Plan is included below:
- Applicant’s Core Values for Diversity and Inclusion
- Applicant’s Position on Social Equity, Executive Orders, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Applicant’s Response to Federal Initiatives Regarding Diversity
- Applicant’s Plan for Diversity and Inclusion
- Recruitment of Candidates
- Retainment of Employees
- Applicant’s Goal of Diversity in Contracting to Ensure that Diverse Participants and Groups are Afforded Equality of Opportunity
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policies
- Non-Discrimination Policies
- Continuing Education
- Community Outreach
- Applicant’s Plan for Performance Evaluation