The Purchaser Education Plan is 12 pages in length and includes a wealth of information essential to running a successful dispensary operation. The Purchaser Education Plan demonstrates how your team plans to educate its customers on safe cannabis purchasing, use, and effects. Our team of professional writers, steeped in regulatory experience, has created this template for your business. Interspersed throughout the template are “Pro-Tips”; these contain our advice, which is designed to help you include personalized information to strengthen your application and make it highly competitive.
Canna Business Services has helped clients be awarded licenses in some of the most competitive markets in the United States.
We highly suggest including state-specific requirements, regulatory references and citations, and any other items that you might need to stand out. However, we believe this template is one that will help you advance in your cannabis journey. Be sure to check out our other templates for use in the completion of your remaining application sections. We recommend a ten (10) hour package of consulting hours to help you meet your state’s regulatory requirements for this section. Contact us at 888.453.0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.
This template is customizable and has descriptions and suggestions for all categories. An outline of the Purchaser Education Plan is included below:
- Applicant’s Objectives for Providing Quality Education
- Purchaser Education on Federal and State Cannabis Laws
- Purchaser Rights
- Right to Purchase Cannabis and Cannabis Products
- Right to Carry Products within the State
- Right to Privacy
- Right to Equal Opportunity
- Purchaser Education on Legal Risks of Cannabis Possession and Consumption
- Purchaser Education on Cannabis Plants
- Purchaser Education on Cannabis Research and Medicinal Effects Tracking
- Purchaser Education on Side Effects and Adverse Effects of Cannabis Consumption
- Desired Effects
- Undesired effects
- Purchaser Education on Dosage and Consumption
- Purchaser Education on Substance Abuse/Misuse