Marketing Services for Cannabis Industry Businesses
Canna Business Services champions your vision. We customize our services to provide an invaluable resource. Whether guiding the initial steps of a start-up, optimizing the branding of an established business, or exploiting growth opportunities, our team of veteran cannabis marketing experts supports your goals with our highly specialized knowledge.
Expert Cannabis Marketing
Our social media presence, blog, and global connections keep us in the know. From trends and tools to regulations, we get industry updates immediately. We understand the power of communication in the modern climate and the importance of recognized branding. You need to connect to your targeted audience and become the name they trust. At Canna Business Services, we design and implement effective marketing campaigns to produce essential leads and deliver real results.
|Branding||Design a logo, color scheme, motif, key phrase, and a mood/theme||Design a logo, color scheme, and key phrase||Design a logo|
|Social Media Pages||Create (or re-brand) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter (and one other social media site, ex. TikTok, Clubhouse, or YouTube)||Create (or re-brand) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter||Create (or re-brand) Facebook and Instagram page|
|Social Media Posts||Create 3 posts per week||Create 2 posts per week||Create 1 post per week|
|Newsletter/Mailing Platform||Create MailChimp email blast account, write monthly newsletter||Create MailChimp email blast account, write 4 newsletters||Create MailChimp email blast account, write 2 newsletters|
|National Publications||Write 10 PR Newswire Articles||Write 5 PR Newswire articles||Write 2 PR Newswire articles|
- Logo (1-12 concepts, up to 6 revision rounds)
- Color Scheme
- “Mood” / Theme
- Key phrase
- Stationary (optional)
- We help you build the skills to do DIY content creation and social media management (videos, website, blog, etc.)
- Short Form writing → Blurbs for website or social media (ex. staff bios, descriptions of services)
- Long Form writing → Press releases, business guides, or templates etc.
- Create or re-brand website or social media pages
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Clubhouse, etc.
- Website design and development
Lead Generation Package
- Creation of Facebook Ad campaigns
- Creation of Google Ads
- Creation of Instagram Ads
- Creation of boosted posts on social media
- Creation of Email Advertising
- Pay per Click Management (manage and supervise ad spend)
- Custom Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization Marketing
Creation and Maintenance Package
- Creates (or re-brands) current social media and manages them
- 2 hours per month of consulting to edit
A La Carte Services
- SEO for website
- Blog writing
- Posting to social media
- Content creation course
- MailChimp Newsletter/email advertising
- Purchase reels and videos
- Purchase a script
- PR Newswire Articles
- Consulting to help your company build out any of these services on your own!
Maybe it’s time to reinvent your brand with a fresh logo and print materials. Have you taken full advantage of social media marketing and a tailored email campaign? The right SEO strategy for marketing in the cannabis industry can elevate your Google ranking and make all the difference. At Canna Business Services, we utilize everything from print to digital, making the most advertising, social media, branding, and web design to grow your operation.
Skip the research, avoid wasting hours of time and labor, better focus your budget and simply reach out to Canna Business Services at (888) 526-2088. We’ve partnered with businesses specific to the cannabis industry for 6 years, across more than a dozen states as well as Canada. For every client, we develop a personalized, creative, and unique strategy to achieve your goals. As a woman founded and operated company, we offer a fresh perspective, legal background, and no need for long-term contracts.
Canna Business Services is made up of a team of women who bring expertise from a variety of fields, including lawyers, state grant writers and auditors, former cannabis operators and compliance experts, procurers for the federal nuclear reactor program, educational providers, and nonprofit owners.