Running your business brings major challenges. Regulatory updates, random state audits, and secret shoppers create new ways that you can face fines, suspensions, and even license forfeiture!
do not lose the license you worked so hard for!
Our Cannabis Compliance Program allows you to rest easy, knowing that you remain compliant.
Our cannabis compliance program includes:
- SOP and full facility auditing
- Preparing your business to pass an inspection or audit
- Easy-to-use online platform
- Support in avoiding regulatory fines and license suspensions
- and MORE!
Alarming statistics of cannabis companies that failed audits:
Each of these businesses fell short in their SOPs, training, or oversight, resulting in extensive fines, license revocation, and public nationwide admonishment:
- New Mexico revoked the licenses of 2 cultivators for failing to properly track-and-trace their plants and exceeding the State’s plant count.
- $50,000 fine placed on New Jersey operator whose procedures led staff to misdirect medical patients.
- $100,000 fine placed on New Jersey operator whose Labor Peace Agreement lapsed by a mere 13 days.
- Over $97,000 in fines placed on hemp manufacturers in Virginia for inaccurate product labeling.
- Nevada cannabis operator loses 4 of its licenses for METRC issues, insufficient camera coverage, waste management issues, and lack of environmental controls.
- Colorado based cannabis beverage company faces $45,000 in fines for packaging and labeling issues, among other violations.
These are small examples of a much larger issue: companies who fail to be proactive in their compliance measures, face uncertainty every day.
Canna Business Services is made up of a team of women who bring expertise from a variety of fields, including lawyers, state grant writers and auditors, former cannabis operators and compliance experts, procurers for the federal nuclear reactor program, educational providers, and nonprofit owners.