The Environmental Plan is 8 pages in length and includes a wealth of information essential to running a successful dispensary operation. The Environmental Plan demonstrates how your team plans to ensure environmentally responsible business practices. Our team of professional writers, steeped in regulatory experience, has created this template for your business. Interspersed throughout the template are “Pro-Tips”; these contain our advice, which is designed to help you include personalized information to strengthen your application and make it highly competitive.
Canna Business Services has helped clients be awarded licenses in some of the most competitive markets in the United States.
We highly suggest including state-specific requirements, regulatory references and citations, and any other items that you might need to stand out. However, we believe this template is one that will help you advance in your cannabis journey. Be sure to check out our other templates for use in the completion of your remaining application sections. We recommend a ten (10) hour package of consulting hours to help you meet your state’s regulatory requirements for this section. Contact us at 888.453.0555 or email@example.com to set up a consultation.
This template is customizable and has descriptions and suggestions for all categories. An outline of the Environmental Plan is included below:
- Applicant’s Philosophy of Environmental Protection
- Applicant’s Environmental Plan Objectives
- Applicant’s Plan to Minimize Carbon Footprint
- Applicant’s Plan to Minimize Environmental Impact and Resource Needs including recommendations for Temperature Regulation, Lighting, Water, Air, and Additional Procedures
- Plan to Use Renewable Resources and Recycling Practices
- Plan to Facilitate “Green” Initiatives in Company Environment