Recall, Quarantine, & Destruction Plan
The Recall, Quarantine, and Destruction Plan details how your team plans to handle cannabis compliance issues. This document includes information on:
- Safe Cannabis Handling & Distribution
- Recall Practices & Procedures
- Quarantine Protocols & Implementation
- Disposal, Destruction, & Waste Removal Plan
- Employee Training
- And more!
The Recall, Quarantine, and Destruction Plan is 13 pages in length and includes a wealth of information essential to running a successful cannabis operation. The Recall, Quarantine, and Destruction Plan details how your team plans to handle cannabis compliance issues. Our team of professional writers, steeped in regulatory experience, has created this template for your business. Interspersed throughout the template are “Pro-Tips”; these contain our advice, which is designed to help you include personalized information to strengthen your application and make it highly competitive.
Canna Business Services has helped clients be awarded licenses in some of the most competitive markets in the United States.
We highly suggest including state-specific requirements, regulatory references and citations, and any other items that you might need to stand out. However, we believe this template is one that will help you advance in your cannabis journey. Be sure to check out our other templates for use in the completion of your remaining application sections. We recommend a ten (10) hour package of consulting hours to help you meet your state’s regulatory requirements for this section. Contact us at 888.453.0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.
This template is customizable and has descriptions and suggestions for all categories. An outline of the Recall, Quarantine, and Destruction Plan is included below:
- Applicant’s Philosophy of Safe Cannabis Handling and Distribution
- Applicant’s Objectives Regarding the Recall, Quarantine, and Destruction of Products
- Recall Practices and Procedures
- Receiving Complaints
- Investigating Complaints
- Contacting Clients for Disposal of Affected Product(s)
- Contacting the Manufacturer of Affected Product(s)
- Contacting the Department(s)
- Product Labeling
- Product Recovery
- Quarantine Protocols and Implementation
- Disposal, Destruction, and Waste Removal Plan
- Disposal Process
- Destruction Process
- Waste Removal Process
- Employee Training