The Dispensary Agent Training and Hiring Plan is 17 pages in length and includes a wealth of information essential to running a successful dispensary operation. The Dispensary Agent Training and Hiring Plan demonstrates how your team plans to invest in and educate its employees. Our team of professional writers, steeped in regulatory experience, has created this template for your business. Interspersed throughout the template are “Pro-Tips”; these contain our advice, which is designed to help you include personalized information to strengthen your application and make it highly competitive.
Canna Business Services has helped clients be awarded licenses in some of the most competitive markets in the United States.
We highly suggest including state-specific requirements, regulatory references and citations, and any other items that you might need to stand out. However, we believe this template is one that will help you advance in your cannabis journey. Be sure to check out our other templates for use in the completion of your remaining application sections. We recommend a ten (10) hour package of consulting hours to help you meet your state’s regulatory requirements for this section. Contact us at 888.453.0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consultation.
This template is customizable and has descriptions and suggestions for all categories. An outline of the Dispensary Agent Training and Hiring Plan is included below:
- Applicant’s Proposed Staffing Plan
- Staffing Plan and Staff Acquisition Process
- Applicant Screening and Monitoring
- General Staffing Positions
- Estimated Number of Staff
- Onboarding Training Program
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Safety and Security Equipment and Protocols
- Products Offered and Methods of Safe Consumption
- Customer Service Training
- Inventory Management
- Recall, Quarantine, and Destruction
- Applicant’s Employment Practices
- Demonstration of Knowledge and Training
- Continuing/Ongoing Education
- Cannabis Higher Education Training
- Ongoing Training and Refresher Courses